- Precision Rafting will call you shortly after reqeust to complete your reservation.
- Have a credit card ready for a $50.00 per person deposit which is required to hold your space
- Deposits can be made with Visa or Mastercard or Discover Card (we do not take American express)
- You can also send a check to PO Box 185 Friendsville, MD 21531
- A hard copy confirmation will be mailed or emailed when we receive a deposit
- Trip balances are due prior to your trip
- All deposits are non refundable
- Trips canceling within 14 days of trip will receive 50% refund of trip balance
- Trips canceling within 3 days of trip No Refund
- Download: LIABILITY WAIVER AND RELEASE
POLICY: To make sure your trip is as safe as possible, We reserve the right to change: River, river sections, number of guests per raft, length of trip, etc., due to water, weather and emergency conditions. As with any adventure activity, river running is not without risk or dangers, and sometimes people do fall in or get hurt. You ride the river at your own risk. We cannot assume liability for personal injuries or damage to personal property. You will be required to sign a liability release prior to your trip. Last but not least you must remember that sometimes people do fall in. Before you even get on the water you will receive a very thorough safety briefing on what to do if you do fall in and how to safely float and swim in the rapids
SAFETY: We maintain a proud and excellent safety record. Drug or Alcohol impaired guests will be refused transit (no refund). On Class V, good physical condition and swimming skills are a must. Safety procedures are explained before and during your trip. Helmets and Lifejackets are worn on the river at all times during your trip. We reserve the right to move trips to different sections of the river or to different rivers if water levels dictate or for safety reasons. When dealing with Mother nature it is not always a given, anything can and will happen. Sometimes people do fall in. We will always try our hardest to make your trip an enjoyable and memorable rafting or kayaking experience.
Group leaders are responsible for informing all participants in their group. Please feel free to call with questions. (800) 477-3723 or local 301 746-5290 or you can email us by clicking here
Call 1-800-477-3723 or 301-746-5290 Now!!